Special Education Law
Matthew L. Finch, P.C. represents children with special needs throughout the State of Texas.
The areas in which we participate in are as follow:
- Participate and attend Admission Review
- Dismissal meetings (ARD's)
- Discipline hearings Manifestation Determination ARD's
- Creation of Individual Education Plans (IEP's)
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP's)
- Pursue litigation protecting the rights of children enrolled in the Texas Education Agency
Matthew is very involved in organizations that promote parent and student rights and fight hard to protect school children's rights in the State of Texas.